- The equipment and ingredients that you need to make crepes are. . . I will start off by telling you the ingredients so you will need Ingredients:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- nutella (if you want to use it)
- Bananas (if you want to use it)
Now all you need to do is grab a frying pan and cook to your perfection. They taste really great while you eat them, especially when you put a bit of nutella and some bananas in the crepes and eat. It tastes reh bee- ehn, treh bee- ehn means very good.
The way that we cooked the crepes was with something like a pan but just a bit similar to a frying pan. Before play time my teacher Mr. Barks made some for the kids who wanted to have them, but if you didn’t finished your work then you didn’t get to have a crepe. When I had my crepe I put nutella and some chopped bananas in with my crepe. It tasted really delicious especially the nutella.
I wish we could cook crepes with Mr. Barks every week. Making Canadian food with my teacher is my favourite part of this term. I think crepes would be awesome for breakfast or for desert after dinner. If I ever have crepes for breakfast I would put some bananas and strawberries with nutella, that sound beautiful!